Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Because Baby Goats are Cute

I spent yesterday morning at the goat farm of Simply Caprine Goat Milk Soaps photographing goats of all ages along with their underground soap laboratory. The mother-daughter team, Toni and Lily, were such a huge help with the goats. Running them back and forth, milking them and feeding them, all to get some great shots for Out Here Magazine, in-house magazine for Tractor Supply Co. They even sent me home with an amazingly scented bag of goodies that I can't wait to try!



I was determined to get one of the jaw-droppingly cute baby goats to come my way so I could give some scratches. I tried luring this little cutie with an empty milk bottle, but it only worked for a split second. She quickly realized that I had nothing for her. More wholesome cuteness soon!

No comments: