Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Portraits with Portfolio LLC

I wanted to share the result of a recent shoot I had with the advisors at Portfolio LLC based in Arizona. Lee Munson approached me in need of some fun and young yet professional portraits of his team. The idea was to have the end result be multiple shots of the team that potential clients could relate to. The asset management and wealth advisory business is in an area where they are facing a young demographic, so their need was to break out of the old-money mold. He had a very clear vision of what he wanted, which helped me in creating the imagery.

On an insider's level, I'd have to say that these photos were in no way out of character. The group was laughing and goofing the entire shoot, which made my job easy! There were plenty of jokes going around, including one about running bathtub water that was a bit x-rated, so I wont share that one here.

As we wrapped the shoot, they requested that I be the one to select their final images because I could give it a third party perspective. They didn't change a single shot that I selected, which is a huge compliment in my book. This great looking group didn't even have retouching done on the portraits. They are real and raw! I love it! Thanks again to Lee and Portfolio LLC for the invitation to be a part of such a fun shoot!

No comments: